Transcript Requests

Current Students

Official transcript requests should be submitted to the Guidance Secretary; forms are located in the Guidance Office. There is no charge for transcripts for current students. Allow at least two (2) days to process transcript requests.

Former Students

There is a $5 charge for records requested from former students. Transcripts can be mailed, faxed or picked up person. Please be sure to indicate FULL name (while attending) and the year last attended. Payment must be received before transcript is sent. Payment may be mailed to the address listed below, for individuals who are not in the local area.

IMPORTANT: Opelika High School does not have affiliation with any external transcript services. All requests should be made directly to OHS.

Withdrawn Students to In/Out-of-State Public and Private High Schools

Request for records should be mailed or faxed to the attention of the Opelika High School Guidance Department. For students who withdraw, only a copy of their withdrawal form, immunization, birth certificate and social security card is given at the time of withdrawal.

ADDRESS: 1700 Lafayette Parkway, Opelika, AL 36801 PHONE: (334) 745-9746 FAX: (334) 745-9748

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.